Pakistani passports issued to Pakistani citizens. These are issued for the purpose of international travel. Pakistani passports are issued by the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports (DGIP) of the Ministry of Interior. And they are issued from regional passport offices and Pakistani embassies. Pakistani passports have been valid for 5 or 10 years since January 2014. Pakistani passports are not valid for travel to Israel under Pakistani law. The good news for Pakistani citizens is, now you don’t have to stand in a long queue and wait for your turn to apply for the Passport. The government of Pakistan has launched an online passport that is now facilitating people to apply online for their passport. Online passport facility is available for Pakistani citizens around the world.
Read More: How To Check Number Of Sims On Id Card
Requirements For Online Passport
You must have the following documents with you before applying for the online application;
- Supporting documents.
- Photograph required up to 5MB captured as explained in the Photograph Tutorial.
- Fingerprint form, filled as explained in the Fingerprint Tutorial.
- Valid Credit Card/Debit Card for online payment of your application fee.
Steps to apply online application for online passport
- Open Website->online passport.
Read More: WHICH IS THE BEST BUSINESS IN PAKISTAN?
- Click on the “Get Start” button.
- Firstly, register your account.
- Then, fill up all the information according to you.
Read More: HOW TO CALCULATE CGPA IN PAKISTAN?
- If you are living in Pakistan, an SMS and email code will be sent to you for registration. And if you are abroad all required codes will be sent via email only.
- Then, you have to create an application for Renewal of your machine-readable passport and have to provide details for your application.
- After that, mention your address for machine-readable passport delivery.
- Then, pay Fee through a Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Mention the required personal details.
- Mention your present and permanent addresses.
- Then, upload your photograph and the supporting documents required by the application.
- In the end, download the form, capture the 4 fingerprints asked by the system.
- Then, set the scanner at 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG, and Grayscale. Scan and upload the form.
- After all, review the information you provided, sign the declaration and then submit the application.
Best of Luck!