The ‘Monsoon Rain‘ has arrived in Pakistan and without doubt, these delightful rains are a blessing after a scorching heat of summer. It’s time to enjoy but not without taking proper precautions. People do not take the necessary precautions in this weather and then it becomes easy for several diseases to attack the weak immunity system. So, take good care of yourself by following our precautionary Mushwarahs.
What Causes Monsoon Rain?
In summers, the land is warmer than the sea and this difference causes ‘Monsoon Rain‘, every year. Also, the clouds are full of water vapors which ultimately produce heavy rainfall. Nowadays, Pakistan is experiencing annual monsoon rainfall.
How Can We Take Care of Ourselves During Monsoon?
‘Monsoon Rain’ makes the summers special but it brings several diseases too. We need to take care of ourselves and our loved ones by following some simple tips. A few of them are as follows:
- Safe yourselves from getting wet in rain. This is because it causes fever and flu.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Water-borne diseases are common in this rainy weather. Therefore, drinking more water will help you to stay active and healthy.
- During rainfall, many people get sick due to mosquito bites. So, we need to use mosquito repellent, during day and night. Usually, people get sick due to dengue, typhoid, malaria, gastrointestinal disturbance, fever, and flu, etc.
- Other than mosquitoes, there are many micro-organisms which enter our body through our unhealthy eating habits. One should cook the food before consuming it and avoid raw food items. Apart from this wash the food items i.e. vegetables and fruits before consuming it.
- Keep yourself tidy and take a bath daily. Importantly, do not enter the air-conditioned room with wet hair.
- Cover the drinking water well and stay away from water-filled puddles.
- Try to cook food at home and avoid street food.
- It is good for health to consume herbal tea.
- Keep an umbrella and a suit in the bag while traveling. It is difficult to predict that when it might start to rain again. So, carry your umbrella and a suit with you for inconveniency.
We hope our Mushwarahs would help you to stay safe this Monsoon and enjoy rainy weather. Happy Monsoon Rain!