Home Travel Buraq Taxi Service to be launched on August 10

Buraq Taxi Service to be launched on August 10

HowePak-China Friendship

china-pakistan
credit: Modern Diplomacy

CPEC is one great example of Pakistan-China friendship in order to improve the economic standing of both countries. Here comes another GOOD NEWS. Recently a Chinese firm announced that they are willing to invest $20 million in-cab and cargo services in Pakistan. However, this will bring a new change in the economy of Pakistan.

Read: Imran Khan won the hearts of the People of America

Chinese Company “Timesaco “

Buraq Taxi service
credit: Timesaco

A Chinese company named Timesaco is all set to launch its online Buraq Taxi service on August 10 in six big cities of Pakistan. However, this leads competition with two ride-hailing services called Careem and Uber are already operating in the Pakistani market.

Buraq Taxi service introduced in the six main cities including Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Peshawar. However, it has multiple features and providing the latest technology for drivers and customers.

Buraq Taxi Survice
credit: Timesaco

Fast Service Platform

TimeSaco Chief Operating Officer Donald Li said that the firm intends to provide Pakistani people with a fast service platform through its cab service. Launching five unique services including taxi service, delivery of orders, heavy cargo delivery, moving ATMs and vehicle advertisement facilities.

Benefits

The company, CEO said that initially the taxi service would be offered at 10 percent discount rates for a ride to education institutions, health centers, and marriage halls. Moreover, He added that the company will give a special discount to professionals including teachers, army personnel and students.

Buraq Taxi Service
credit: ProPakistani

The company CEO also stated that interested people could register their bikes, cars, pickups, rickshaws, qingqi loaders and trucks with the company and get multiple ways for earning.

A Chinese Company is Launching its Ride-Hailing App in Pakistan

In order to benefit from this service of TimeSaco’s services, users will have to download the application from Google Play Store for Android and Apple App Store for iOS. In order to connect these instant services in 6 major cities mentioned above.

Competition to Uber and Careem

This new taxi company will surely give good competition to Uber and Careem, in the driver’s earnings. The one percent remaining amount will be used to develop the Drivers’ Club for providing health and education services to the families of drivers. Whereas uber and Careem driver gets 75 percent of their earning and company keep remaining 25 percent. However, the new company is giving more percentage to drivers. Interested people could register their vehicles without any precondition.

Buraq Taxi Survive
credit: Dunya News

The company CEO said that initially, we are investing $20 million, with future prospects of $600 million. The biggest advantage of this service is that it will also increase employment opportunities for citizens in the country.

For more updates Connect with us: PAKISTANI POLITICIANS ARE GETTING OLDER IN NAYA PAKISTAN

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Must Read

PayPal and it’s alternatives for Pakistanis

PayPal Alternatives in Pakistan No Doubt, PayPal is the most secure method to get payment in Pakistan. The reason for my trust in PayPal is...

GIK and Huawei launched first undergraduate Degree program in Pakistan

Introduction GIK is one of the famous Pakistani universities for science and technology. It offers one of the best faculty to its students in Pakistan....

How to Start Freelancing in Pakistan

Well, you are a student or a professional and want to earn more money. You might be thinking to earn the money through freelancing....

Current Education Scenario in Pakistan Could Lead to Protests and Sit-in In The Country.

The whole world is fighting against a deadly disease called Coronavirus. The government of Pakistan imposed lockdowns on 23, March 2020 to prevent the...

CPEC Essay

CPEC or simply China Pakistan Economic corridor is a multibillion-dollar project. It is an initiative by China and the extension of the BRI- Belt...