In this day and age, every individual should have a bank account to their name. For a student, it is highly necessary to have a bank account and a debit card in their wallet at all times.
But for those of you who don’t have a bank account and would like to open one without any hassle, here are some ways you can open a bank account online:
- Go to HBL website
I’m taking HBL as an example cause it allows you to open a bank account online.
- Go to personal when arriving at the site
- From there go to the accounts tab
- Click on HBL ID
- Scroll down and click on “Apply Now”
- A small form will arrive, you’ll have to fill it out with your details
- This form will comprise of all your personal information
- Then after applying you’ll be contacted through call or email by HBL
- Now, this is important, you’ll have to verify yourself properly.
After validation of your identity, they’ll ask you to visit the nearest branch of HBL. Moreover, they would have all your essential credential the next step would be easy. Basically, they just want a visual confirmation that you are who you say you are. To avoid any deception.
Well, when you’ll have to visit their nearest branch you must be thinking what is the use of this. Although you would have to go they would put you first. You won’t have to wait in long queues.
You’ll be given priority over others. As they would have your information first hand.
So this is a simple and short guide to opening a bank account online in Pakistan. I hope this helps you and makes things easier for you.
For more informative and adviceful articles like this, stay connected with our website: http://mashwarah.pk/