Eid is a Muslim religious festival. Muslims celebrate two Eids throughout the year. Eid-ul-Fitr is a gift after fasts of one month called Ramzan. Eid-ul-Adha is celebrated to recall and show respect to the willingness of Ibrahim to following Allah’s command of sacrificing his son.
After one month of fasting, Muslims celebrate Eid-ul_fitr. Ramzan is considered a month of blessings by God. Quran also revealed in this month. Lela-tul-qadar is said to be in the last ten days of Ramzan. Eid-ul_fitr is an occasion of showing gratitude to God.
Muslims celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr after seeing Chand of Shawal and celebrates that night named Chand Rat. On Eid day Muslims take bath, wear new clothes, eat something sweet and goes for eid prayer in Mosque. Muslims give fitrana to needy people.
Eid-ul-Adha is known as bari eid. Muslims celebrate Eid-ul-Adha on the day after haj. Haj takes place on 9th Zil-Hajj and Eid-ul-Adha on 10th Zil-Hajj. Qurbani is the main thing on bari eid. Muslims fast on Eid day and breaks their fast with meat of the sacrificed animal.
All about fashion:
Pakistan is an Islamic country, So in Pakistan eid takes place on a large scale. People wear new or best clothes, spend time with family and friends. When we talk about Eid, shopping is the main thing for women or children.
Ramzan season has always seen eager shoppers, by visiting malls. Children’s store is more attracting than gents stores. People prefer young children in traditional dresses. Old fashion like churidars, peshwaazes are back in fashion.
Know about Your Outfits are Killings You
Ladies prefer laces instead of embroidery, which cut costs. Clothes with laces are cheaper than embroidered clothes.
Markets are flooded with ready-made clothes like Anarkali style, Shalwar kameez, Frooqs, Cultural dresses, etc. In shoes, ladies prefer khussas for eid. Silks are shrunk in favor of cotton and a fancy lawn. People prefer unstitched clothes as eid gifts. Unstitched clothes are also available in a range of Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2000.
How is it possible we talk about eid trends but not Mehndi or Bengals? We think bangles are less fancy, but it’s not. Women brought their dresses to bangles stores for matching bangles with their clothes. Mehndi symbolizes joy, beauty, and spiritual offering. Ladies wait in rush for hours.
Boys don’t have lots of options. They have only two options. first one: subtly worked shalwar kameez, second one: overworked fancy stuff. They have some options for shoes for example dress shoes, sandals, Peshawari chappal, etc.
Eid Shopping in Budget:
It’s a huge question mark, does eid shopping is possible in the budget? However, I tried eid shopping in Rs. 1700. I started my eid preparation from clothing, After bargaining, I got my dress for Rs.1000. Then I went to the jewelry shop and bought a set of earing in 120 rupees and dozen bangles in 50 rupees, Yes just in 50 rupees. After this, I bought shoes in Rs.300 and a bag in Rs.200. After my eid shopping, I was left with 30 rupees. so its proved that eid shopping in the budget is not impossible.
I bought my all things from the “Barkat market Lahore“. However, you can also visit the “Liberty market” and “Moon market” for shopping in the budget.
In Multan, you can visit “Cent or Sardar bazaar”, “Bano bazaar”, or “Hussain Aghi bazaar” for shopping in Budget.
If you wanted to do shopping in Karachi than visit “Sidique center”, “Tariq Road”, “Zainab Market”, “Boulton Market”, “Zamzama Commercial Market”, and “Hyderi Shopping market” to keep yourself in the budget.
“G-10 Markaz”, “Karachi Company”, “Peshawar Morr”, “Aabpara Market”, and “G-11 Markaz” are the best places for shopping in Islamabad.
For Video visit Eid shopping
Now online shopping is trending throughout the world. Why online shopping is better than offline?. Its answer is it saves time, transportation expenses, you can shop at any time, products are cheaper, can avoid the rush, and no need to wait in queues. Online shopping websites offer different types of discounts and deals.
Best online shopping websites are:
- Symbios.pk (for appliances and accessories)
- Shophive.com (for appliances and accessories)
Reasons why online shopping is avoided in Pakistan?
There are a few reasons why Pakistan avoids online shopping.
- Cultural aspects of household shopping in Pakistan is the main reason, consumers first choice is the traditional retail markets.
- Customers are afraid of fraud and misrepresentation in our markets.
- One more reason, there is still a lack of discounts on online sites.
- Online sites do not offer non-branded and second-hand products.
Know about Reasons Why online shopping is avoided
Branding is a powerful thing, customers often pay more for a brand product than local products. Customers associate branded products with quality. The brand reflects the customer’s sense of personal identity. Branded products often have clear, recognizable packing and are often more visible on the shelf. Moreover, branding is designed to stand out against its competitors. Due to branded products fraud is common. Shop keepers sell something local on the name of the brand. Best brands:
- Gul Ahmed.
- Sana Safinaz.
- Nadia Hussain.
- Firdous Lawn.
- Alkaram Studio.
- Junaid Jamshed.
- Nishat Linen.
- HSY Studio.
- Kashee’s Boutique.
Customers belong to average families have the facility of replica dresses but the quality will be low and design maybe change.
7 Reasons why people buy brand not local:
- Peace of mind: Customers want satisfaction, happiness, and comfort and they get it through brands. If the brand consistently delivers a positive experience, an opinion will be set in the customer’s mind that the brand is trustworthy.
- Saves time: Brand saves decision-making time, for example, you search for lawn dresses and got 10000+ options but if you search “Firdos Lawn” you will get 2000 or 3000+ options. Picking a brand will reduce options and it will save decision-making time.
- Create a difference: Brands create differences. The grocery store has lots of options. What allows us to select one peanut butter brand over another? Actually, branding helps in creating a difference.
- Provides safety: By nature, people want safety. Let suppose you are on a trip out of the city and need to pick a restaurant for lunch. Which restaurant you will pick, local or national? Obviously national because you know it will be safe. Brands reduce the risk of disappointment and offer safety.
- Value: Why customers prefer brands on local or unbranded products? Is it because of quality, look, feel, or brand structure in society? Actually its combination of all. Brands successfully make more money by commanding premium prices.
- Express who we are: Which brand products you use? Which car do you drive? Which smartphone do you use? Actually, the brands we use make a statement about who we are or who we want to be.
- Give reasons to share: When we use something we have experience of that thing it can be a product, appliance, food, or anything else. Whether the experience is good or bad we want to share it with others so it can help them. Now in our increasingly social world, we have more opportunities than ever to spread the benefit of our experiences.