Battle of the BB Creams
BB Cream is a Blemish Balm. The doctor created this for people with skin issues including scarring or bad acne. It is very easy to apply and creates a smooth look with an easy routine at the beginning of the day. The only problem with BB Cream is that there are different varieties to choose from. I actually tested some popular brands. I selected 5 different BB Creams ranging from cheap to expensive for every skin type and excited to share reviews.BB Cream is NOT the same as using foundation. You can use bb cream daily since all bb cream is equipped with SPF protection by the sun.
We’ll go over
- Garnier BB Cream
- Pond’s White Beauty BB+Fairness Cream
- Maybelline Clearglow BB Stick
- Boscia BB Cream
- Clinique Age Defense BB Cream
Garnier BB Cream
- Garnier BB Cream not only gives benefit to your skin but also known as one moisturizer makeup.
- This moisturizer leaves skin looking flawless and healthy.
- It contains vitamin C and mineral pigments for long term hydration.
- The moisturizer hydrates skin for 24-hours.
- It gives skin a healthy glow and offers UV SPF 15 protection.
- This product gives great coverage.
- Smooths out the surface of your skin
- It gives you a flawless finish without looking fake.
Available in Light, Medium and Dark shades
- The Medium shade will suit medium skin tones.
- The Light shade will suit light skin tones.
- The Dark shade will suit darker skin tones.
- Get this BB cream and use it as a primer to give you that first layer of coverage.
- This BB cream contains Alcohol. If your skin is allergic to Alcohol than be careful.
- I have been testing both the Light and Medium shades and have loved both of them.
- It minimized my pores.
- One issue is that it makes my skin so oily, to fix this I use face powder.
Pond’s White Beauty BB+Fairness Cream
- This BB plus Cream is a fairness cream and a foundation, all-in-one.
- It protects against UVA and UVB rays.
- This is a potent skin lightening agent
- Quick natural coverage.
- Lightens the skin.
- Reduces dark spots.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Minimizes the size of pores to give you a smoother look.
- Available in a single shade.
- Only for Oily Skin.
I was excited to find out how this cream would work on my skin type. I have combination skin with my T-zone getting slightly oily towards midday. So I decided to try this and found a flawless result as it acts as Natural Coverage.
Maybelline Clearglow BB Stick
- Suitable For Sensitive Skin.
- Gives Medium Coverage.
- It contains SPF 21.
- Doesn’t Leave White Cast.
- Not irritated on Skin.
The shades available are just TWO!
- Conceals Light Blemishes and Scars.
- For Only Oily Skin.
- When I removed this I noticed, my skin looked brighter and mattified.
- It gives a matte, radiant finish which looks quite natural after some time It makes my skin oily.
- Fawn looked too dark in the store lighting. I can fix it with a lighter powder.
Also Read: How To Create a Youtube Channel?
Boscia BB Cream
- Gives Natural and even Skin Tone.
- Retains Skin Elasticity.
- Reduces Fine Lines.
- It contains SPF 27.
- No Parabens.
- Only for Oily skin.
I really love this BB cream. I was actually given a tube as a gift and didn’t know what to expect. But found myself preferring it over other BB creams
Clinique Age Defense BB Cream
- It contains SPF 30.
- Medium Coverage.
- Gives Smooth Silky Skin.
- Contains Antioxidants.
- Not For Dry and Normal Skin.
I love this BB cream because it is full coverage while also repairing my skin.
For More Updates: Mushwara.PK