Audio devices have a special place in our life. Whether you are listening to radio while going to work or listening to a podcast or songs on your mobile device. To provide the listener with the best quality and interruption-free audio, many software companies made audio editing software. If you are a podcaster or singer you can use these software for recording and editing your podcast and songs. Once again we are back with our honest mushwarah on best audio editing software.
Best Audio Editing Software:
There are many audio software for different purposes. Some software are just for making music. But here we will provide you the overall best audio editing software. So, let’s start without further delay.
Adobe Audition CC:
Adobe Audition CC is the number one professional audio editing software. It’s a company that provides the best video and photo editing software that we discussed in our previous blog posts. Adobe also provides best audio editing software. but again their products are specifically for professionals therefore the general public may find it difficult to use. You can edit any kind of audio in it with a 3D effect. You can cut or edit any unnecessary parts. Besides this, you can also mix multiple sounds. Hence this software has all the important tools you need for editing audio.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), or Windows 8.1 (64 bit), Mac OS X v10.8.5, v10.9, or 10.10
- CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor, Multicore Intel processor
- RAM: 2GB of RAM
- HDD: 2GB hard-disk space for installation; plus additional free space required
Read Also: Top 7 Video Editing Software For Beginners
Read Also: Top 7 Photo Editing Software For Everyone
WaveLab Elements is another software that you can use for editing your audio file. It is an alternative to Adobe Audition. This is the best software for audio mixing and editing. There are number of reasons why you have to use this software. It has a streamlined workflow and it changes the color of each audio layer which helps you to mix it more effectively. It’s the best software for mastering for beginners.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.11/macOS Sierra, Windows 7/8.x/10 (64-bit)
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- HDD: 4 GB free HD space
Audacity is one of the software that we personally used.It is easy to use software and the best thing is it is totally free. If you just want to take a start in audio editing then this software is best for you. You will get all the important features with different sound effects. Abode Audition is a detailed software but Audiacity is not and therefore it is easy to use.
- OS: Windows 10 (32- or 64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit) (except Windows 7 Starter), Windows 7 Starter, MAC, LINUX
- RAM: Minimum 2GB, Recommended 4 GB RAM with 2 GHz Speed
- HDD: 20 MB of space per minute of recording
Ocenaudio is another software for audio editing just for beginnersYou will get basic features like cutting and audio mixing. It’s free software and doesn’t require large space on your PC. It’s the best software for quick editing of audios.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X and Linux
- CPU: Intel pentium 4 or later
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB
- HDD: Minimum 200 MB free space
Hindenburg Journalist is specially for journalists and podcasters. If you want to start your own podcast where you will invite guests then this software is for you. You can record multiple audios in this software. It is also very simple to use. You can simply record interviews, can add sounds or music and export the final product in no time.
- OS: Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.4.11 or more
- CPU: at least 1 ghz speed
- RAM: 512 MB at least
These are the 5 best audio editing software. If you use any other do comment below and follow us on YouTube as Mushwarah.pk